Ice Power for sports
The menthol in Ice Power Cooling Products decreases the pain sensation and muscle soreness following from physical exercise and exertion, improves strength and fastens the recovery. The study shows that Ice Power Cold Gel also fastens the recovery of an injury*. Use Ice Power Cold Gel or Creme before and after physical exercise.
How to use Ice Power cold therapy products in sports
- The menthol in Ice Power gel improves muscle strength -> Spread Ice Power Cold Gel or Creme on the exercised muscle after the exercise and repeat on sore muscles 3-4 times a day
- Menthol improves the endurance of exercise by improving the oxygen intake and reducing the production of lactic acid of the muscle -> Use Ice Power Cold Creme 15 min before the exercise to enhance the effect of the exercise.
- Repeat the treatment with Ice Power Cold Gel or Creme after the exercise and add again if needed after two hours to improve the effect of the exercise and to fasten recovery. For sore muscles repeat 3-4 times a day. More information: The effect of menthol on pain and recovery
Use Ice Power Cold Gel for sport injuries 3-4 times a day until the pain is relieved.
There is a difference between cool and cold
Cold: Ice and Cold packs
- The traditional first aid treatment is to use ice or cold pack for the first 15 minutes and repeat the treatment every 30-60 minutes.
- Cold releases endogenous endorphins that produce good feeling
- Tissue damage/frost bite caused by cold: ice crystals in the tissue damage the cell structures, nerves and small vains
- The blood circulation has slowed down for a much longer period than the cooling effect lasts
Cool: Ice Power Cold Gel and Creme
- The optimal cooling effect is achieved without the risk of frost bites or tissue damage
- Decreases the skin temperature by 5-7 degrees Celsius –> controlled cooling
- First slows down, then after 15 minutes increases blood circulation
*Proven efficacy – Ice Power Cold Gel speeds up recovery in soft-tissue injuries
There is a difference between cold and cool